Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ok my darling Mit.........

This is in response to my good friend Mit's little response to my post. Before I start: (sidenote- the attacks on Sept. 11 happened when a Republican was in office, in case you forgot :)
Anyways, perhaps an attack could be more likely with a democrat in office, BUT not for the reasons you are claiming. Maybe its because, for years, major REPUBLICANS have been making deals with the "terrorists" and it would not be in the best interest for them to attack while a republican is in office for the fear of losing clout.

Example #1: Reagan supplied Saddam Hussein with equipment for biological and chemical warfare, while Donald Rumsfeld told Saddam it was cool to use these things against the Iranians.

Example #2: Bush is funding Al-Qaeda linked Sunni folk to attack Iranian targets for him. (Wait I thought that we are in Iraq because we need to "bring al-Qaeda to justice"... I'm confused)

I could roll out the red carpet of facts, but the bottom line is that maybe you are right....maybe the "terrorists" would be more likely to attack if a democrat is in office, but don't think for one minute that it's because our adorable republican politicians are sooo patriotic. Maybe it's because democrats are less likely to make secret pacts. Remember folks: Today's terrorists are yesterday's deal makers.

~~Sej

No comments: