Friday, March 28, 2008

Driving

I think I have always had a problem with this "type" of driver, but today it was the straw that broke the camels back, and you will all figure out who I am talking about as soon as I correct there behavior. To all of these drivers -

1. Hang up your cell phone, or get a hands free kit. If you can afford the cell phone, you can afford the hands free set, you can get a decent wired one at the dollar store, or you can get a bluetooth one for no more than thirty dollars.

2. You are hurtling close to a ton of metal and plastic at speeds upwards of 30 miles per hour, having said that, sit up, and put your seat in an upright position. I am tired of seeing drivers laying down while driving.

3. Tinted windows - completely unnecessary, suns in your eyes, get sunglasses. I own several pairs and they all work great. Tinted windows do nothing but promote illegal behavior, like laying down while driving, and talking on your cell phone while driving.

Mit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mit, grow up...lol. "Oh I'm Mit and driving with tinted windows promotes illegal behavior"......Ur such an overacheiver.

~Sej